Information about personal data processing at Arkivet
Personal Data Responsibility
Arkivet is responsible for the personal data that is used and is also responsible for using the data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. By “Arkivet” is meant:
Store at Norrmalm – Klädarkivet Sthlm AB, organisation number 559037-5167, Norrtullsgatan 33, 11327 Stockholm.
Store at Östermalm – Klädarkivet Östermalm AB, organisation number 559188-6394, Nybrogatan 44, 11440 Stockholm
Store At Gothenburg – Klädarkivet Göteborg AB, organisation number 559262-1527, Järntorget 4, 413 04 Gothenburg
Personal data processed, purpose and legal basis
When you submit something for sale, we process the following categories of personal information about you:
- Contact information – such as name, address, social security number, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Customer number – i.e. a unique customer number that Arkivet assigns to you.
- Information about your customer account – such as delivery items and current balance.
- Your bank account number – to be able to make payments, see below.
Arkivet processes your personal data in order to be able to enter into and execute agreements for submission with you, and to manage our customer relationship with you, e.g. by:
- Identify and register in our register of customers who have submitted goods for sale (the “Customer Register”).
- Contact you with any questions about your goods that are for sale.
- Let you use your balance to shop in the current store or, if you ask us to, make payments to your bank account.
We also process your personal data in our accounting, and may provide necessary information to the Police, the Tax Agency or other authorities if we are required by law to do so, or if we deem it necessary for purposes relating to Arkivet or a third party. legitimate interests, e.g. to report crimes.
Recipient of personal data
We share your personal information with our auditors, to the extent required for our accounting; with banks, card networks and other players in payment systems, to the extent necessary to make payments to or from you; and with authorities if required, see above. If you have submitted something for sale, we also share your personal information with the company that provides us with the Customer Register.
Time for treatment
We process your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the respective purpose of our processing. Note that:
- We process your personal data in the Customer Register as long as we consider you an active Arkivet customer, i.e. for one year after you last handed in goods in one of our stores.
- To be able to meet legal requirements for accounting, your personal data can be stored up to seven years after the calendar year in which the current financial year ended.
You have the right to be informed about how we process your personal data. We do this by providing this Information on personal data processing at Arkivet. You can also request a copy of your personal information, and have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself. If you think that your personal data is incorrect or processed in violation of the law, you also have the right to ask to stop the processing. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data under certain conditions, for example if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to assert any of these rights. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Swedish Data Inspectorate, which is the supervisory authority for our personal data processing. You can reach Datainspektionen here: https://www.datainspektionen.se.